In other news, I started back to school. I must say I feel old every time I look around my classrooms, but my very stylish bro and sis in law bought me a juicy couture book bag for Christmas, so carrying that makes me feel a little younger! LOL No, but seriously, I am so glad to be back in school and to finally be on the road to a degree once and for all I hope! I just wish I could fast forward through my Math class! I'd also like to proudly announce that I have a 2 year old in the house! P's b-day was Wednesday, but because we were out of town before, I had school, and B worked on Wed, we've decided to celebrate in about a week from now. SO her B-day post will be late this year. As many of you know, turning two comes with some serious attitude! Although that attitude can be a handful to deal with at times, I laugh because it reminds me that she is DEFINITELY my daughter. She's as feisty as ever, commanding me to "sit down right here" "come on" "I want a cookie" "no, Mama, Stop it NOW" all throughout the day!! But, she can also be SO sweet, she melts my heart when she says things like, "please", "thank you", "love you Mama", "hugs and kissies". She's getting too big, too fast, and she has a BIG personality to go with it. Yesterday, after I scolded her for pretending to apply eyeshadow to our Dog's eyes with a hair pin, she gave the dog a hug and said "I'm sorry Marley". Then, three minutes later, I heard her saying "horsey ride" and I caught her riding Poor Marley like a horse. I did manage to get pics of the hug and the "horsey ride", but I had to act too fast when I saw the pin in my dog's eye. I told you, she's full of personality!
Here's my BIG two year old yesterday morning..
Later, after her bath, she was running around pretending to be on my phone. Why is it that no matter how many toy phones you buy a kid, they ALWAYS insist on playing with yours!?
8 comments:
Ohhh I love that little girl SOOO much!! She is so darn beautiful! I loved all the pictures but my favorite are the one of her looking at the coloring book, the one where the phone is on her shoulder and she is folding her arms, and the one where she is in complete conversation. :-)
You should go in and label the pictures so I know who everyone is. I'm assuming the dark haired woman is your aunt because you two look like family.
I love the picture of Phoenix on the phone. You are in trouble because she already can hold it with no hands! So cute!
It looks like you had a fun trip. There is nothing better than spending time with family. Hope Phoenix has a very Happy Birthday!
So cute!!! I know the feeling with the phone- Ashlyn only wants to play with Scott's or My phone. Even though she has 3 of our old phones- which are charged up- she can push buttons and do everything else with, she only wants the 2 that are actually activated! I don't get it!?! Happy birthday to Phoenix. Ashlyn's party is also at a later date, so her post will follow later too. Glad you had a nice trip and thanks for the well wishes for my Mom!
Got your birthday party invite!! WOW HOW CUTE!! Even my hunny said, "look how cute this is that came in the mail...who's it from?" Wow creative. I need to see what we have planned and will let you know. Miss ya can't wait to see you again hopefully soon!!!
She is so stinkin cute! I am so glad you guys had such a great trip and I am with you no diets on vacations, especially to places with REALLY good food! :)
I love you Jessie and I'm crying so hard right now. I miss my brother SOOO much. I'm glad people remember what an awesome guy he was. It's been nine years and it seems like it was last month. Well love you and thanks for that sweet message.
Aww what cute pictures of your kid!! Daisy likes to talk on the phone too.
How cute is Phoenix on the phone! What a lil girl!! Love it! And THANK YOU for the comment and all the advice! I loved it and appreciate it so much! You're such a doll! Thanks Sweetheart!
Post a Comment