I hate this time of year. I always feel like a failure from never accomplishing my big goals from the year before. But, what would a New Year be without big hopes and dreams..regardless of how unrealistic they are? So, here we go...
2009 New Year resolutions...
1. Lose weight! I know, original right?
2. Read to my Phoenix everyday. Yes, this would be me admitting that it doesn't always happen. Shame on me!
3. Remember ALL of my friends' birthdays!!! I'm SOOOO sorry Sharon McGhee, Liz, Jillian, and everyone else that I forgot. I am the WORST friend! Why do you guys still like me??
4. Cut out SOME caffeine! Maybe cut back to like, 87 diet cokes a day, instead of 100. :-)
5. Remind myself what the inside of a church looks like. Don't judge me, PLEASE?
6. Read my sweet sister's 3300 word final exam for one of her law school classes. I'm sorry Nik, I AM proud, but I can barely follow. I'm not even smart enough to READ the work for Law School! How sad, but on the other hand, dang my sis is the bomb!!!! :)
\
7. Make Bobby's life as easy and wonderful as possible. I am not working anymore, so I have to kiss butt a little to get my way now!!
8. walk my dog 3 times a week. OK when I say "walk" I mean, let her drag me around for a few miles and come home cursing up a storm at her! Since our little Phoenix has arrived our poor Marley dog has been neglected. I love my doggie, so I definitely need to show her more. :)
9. Get a set routine, and actually stick to it! I want a planner that looks like this..
Monday-
workout
school
clean
park with P
homework
dinner
bath time
read to P
bed..
and I actually want a check by each thing at the end of the day. This seems near impossible to me!! I'm so unorganized!
10. I want to bring an unexpected $600 home to my husband on 4-15-09
hmmmm, being unemployed and all, where will I ever get 600 dollars? Oh yeah, when I win Sarah's biggest loser challenge!!! That's right, watch out
b--ches, I'm taking YO' CASH!!! WOO HOO!!
5 comments:
Love your resolutions and it's funny cause I will be bringing 600 bucks home myself so not sure where you will get yours!!! :P hee hee Oh yeah it is soooo ON!
LOL. good luck Jessi!
Ashlyn's bday is the 20th.
Thanks for your prayers, we appreciate them.
just wanted to say I "linked" you- hope you don't mind!
What a great post! If it makes you feel any better, I don't know if I can count on one hand the times I have read to Claire. I can barely get Maddox to sit still through a book. :-)
Your so cute!! I love the B--ches. Thant made me laugh so hard. I needed a good laugh. Being a step parents is difficult. WEll I admire you as a mom and always am wowed when I see how smart P is.
Post a Comment