Thursday, January 1, 2009

biggest loser challenge

SO, here's the deal. I complain about my weight and then I totally go and enjoy a New Years day breakfast at my in law's house, complete with french toast, bacon, sausage, AND eggs!! How could I resist?? Once again though, I'm sitting here annoyed that my jeans are squeezing me so tight. Also, I'm tired of complaining about the problem, but not backing up from the table when I should! I have been hoping that some type of motivation would come to me with the new year, and it did!
That brings me to the reason for this post. I was reading Sarah Barlow's blog and she is doing a BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE! It is totally open to ANYONE who wants to participate. You just weigh yourself, email her your starting weight, and agree to put 20 bucks in the pot at the end of this challenge. Already the prize money is up to almost 400 big ones!! whoo hoo! Then, on April 15th everyone will meet at the Barlow's place and weigh in, in private, and the person with the highest percentage of their total weight lost will win. I'm excited because I totally needed a little "push" to get back on the wagon, and nothing motivates me like CASH! So if you're anything like me and need an exciting little competition to lose some extra poundage packed on during the holidays, then contact Sarah at barlowfamily2@cox.net.
I'll look forward to this look being a thing of the past...

eeeewwww I can't believe I'm posting this "before" picture!

This was me before I packed on my holiday weight!! Obviously, from the look on my face, you can tell I'm much happier when I'm 17lbs. lighter than now!



Please wish me luck, I'm sure I'll need it! I have lots of work to do. Also, join in the challenge if you have weight to lose, it will be fun!

7 comments:

Marylin said...

You are brave to sign up for that! I would do it but I resist a bit! :) You will do awesome!!

Marylin said...

K I am in too! Wish me luck!!!! I never win stuff but I am all about motivation to lose this time!! :)

Q is for the Quince's said...

That sounds SO fun!!!! I love Biggest Looser! I am so happy it will be on in a few days!!!
PS... you are SOOOO NOT FAT! I think I have tod yu that my whole life!!! :) But, I still love you!

Liz Prisbrey said...

You know I don't think you need to lose an ounce, but I also hope you "KICK THEIR TRASH!" haha... Good luck!! :-)

Christa said...

Good Luck. But, seriously- you are too skinny!!! I think you look fabulous and you don't need to lose anything! I wish I could look 1/2 as good... for even a day would be nice!

Christa said...

p.s.-
love the new pics!

familiesarepriceless said...

Yep That cute dress was yours and I think the shoes too!!! I love hammy downs so anytime!!! Can't wait to see you to! I love you girls. And ya good luck on biggest looser. I need to loose big time. I put on more weight I think the last two weeks than my pregnancy.