Bobby painted this for Niki for Christmas. It went great with her other paintings; she has To Kill a Mockingbird and Memoirs of a Geisha. Can you tell she was an English major?! :)
Here we were trying to "capture a moment", but instead we captured my extreme need for rhinoplasty!! That's what I want from Santa next year!
She's such a girl.
She LOVES her car.
I love these two people SOOOOO much!
Christmas morning with her cousin Ethan.
Me and my sweet Phoenix.
OK, so that was my happy holiday. Now here I am after it's all over feeling like I just got off vacation. This here part of my post is going to be a serious vent fest, so log off now if you can't handle a few complaints.
Reasons I'm bummed...
1. My baking caught up with me and I have 15 lbs to lose to be at my "feel good" weight.
2. I pay for daycare at the gym so I can workout, but my sweet daughter likes to freak out after being there for only 20 minutes. Just long enough for me to get all sweaty and gross, but not to have done enough to consider it a good workout. This problem leaves me with only one solution; I have to go to the gym at 4:30am! Bobby leaves at 5:50am for work, so that's my only option. Can you see why I'm cranky this morning?
3. Phoenix can't fly to Oklahoma without all of her shots, but I HATE shots and regret giving her ANY at all. She is behind on two and needs both to fly, but she's been sick. She has 10 days to get better and get the shots, and I have to pray she doesn't end up with something wrong afterwards.
4. I was all stoked to get an oil change at Terrible Herbs yesterday because they had 1/2 off lift tickets for Brian head coupons, but later I read they are only good on weekdays. uuuughhh!
OK I will stop now, because this is getting stupid long. I will just leave with the sincere wish that I could rewind to last week when EVERYTHING was jolly and I didn't care that I was gaining weight one cookie at a time! :-)
5 comments:
Okay, so I have a great idea!! My birthday is on a weekday! I can seriously use some help with my snowboarding and you aren't working. I'm sure we can set up some nice girl days!! :-)
I love all the Christmas pics, especially the one of you and Phoenix. Rhinoplasty?? Whatever! Your too beautiful!
That sucks about the shots. Let me know what I can do. :-)
Oh yeah, love the updated page!
It sounds like you had a great Christmas and I am with Liz what the crap are you talking about Rhinoplasty?!?!?! Crazy girl, you is HOT!! Just accept it!! K and while I don't think you look like you need to 15 pounds I know what you mean when you say "your comfort" cause I am thinking I may have to stop eating in order to lose this extra poundage!! :) I am still running but it just seems to be taking longer than the two or three days it took when I was in High School! :)
Oh stop. . . you and your nose look beautiful in all the pics! Also, who took your family pictures because they are awesome!
Thank you..Chris Jenkins took them.
Post a Comment