Well, not even the ridiculously soft economy could stop the Christmas spirit today. Despite all of the people losing their homes and being laid off I witnessed pure happiness today, and it felt good. I saw tons of kids playing outside in the beautiful snow, grown ups outside smiling at the sky, and my sweet girl anticipating the arrival of Santa! I really needed this snow to boost my Christmas spirit. I've been too stressed out lately to enjoy my favorite time of year. I have never seen snow like this before here, and I've never needed to see snow like this so bad. It made my day!! Here's a video of my almost 2 year old thinking Santa rides a motorcycle. :)
4 comments:
That is so cute! We were out in the snow today too. I don't know what it is about the snow that makes us think of you guys but I had thought about you and then Jess comes home and asks have you heared from Bobby and Jessi? It was just weird being in it with out you guys. I'll post our pics tomorrow!
Okay, so what??? Why haven't you called me? Call me tomorrow! I don't like being in the dark here. By the way, I appreciate the honesty! :-)
I totally agree with you today was so great it just felt amazing to have something to think about besides all the stressful "adult" things and feel like a kid again! And oh my GOSH your little lady is so amazing, I love listening to her talk, especially saying "Bobby"! Soo cute!
I agree the snow added some magic to this time of year. I LOVE Phoenix's voice it is So cute. I can't believe she can talk that well. What a cuttie pie. Thanks for the Christmas card your pictures were amazing, like always. And I will just apologize in advance for my lacking in the whole Christmas department. I haven't gotten Christmas card made yet and probably won't so Merry Christmas anyhow.
How funny! I just read your blog just now and we practically said the same things in our blogs!!! I am so glad that mine posted I tried to post several pictures and then I think I lost them somewhere? They are floating in blogworld! So, it looks all choppy but oh well :) Great minds think alike!!! Merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment