Friday, October 24, 2008
NEW HAIR
That's right..new hair cut for me! I have been wanting to cut my hair short for a while, but I was too chicken to actually do it until now! I was thinking about getting our Holiday pictures done and I realized that we all look pretty much the same as last year. Obviously Phoenix has grown, but that's hard to notice in pictures and I was still sprotin' the same do. After I made the decision to chop it, I immediately booked an appointment with my AWESOME (and moderately priced) hair lady, Laurie, at suit 1. She hooked it up and I'm way happy. GO SEE HER..She's so nice and doesn't charge an unnecessary fortune. Here's some pics of my hair. I wish I'd taken some after she styled it. She does a much better job than me.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I think it looks just as good, it not better than when she did! I absolutely love it! You look so beautiful and stylish! Love love love it!!!
Soooo cute! You look amazing with long or short hair! I have been debating for over a year, I know, issues :)
I love the new hair cut, it looks so good on you!
Post a Comment