I have to admit that I have not always been a big music fanatic. But, meeting my husband has definitely taught me to appreciate music in several different forms. I have such a variety of music I listen to now. I love punk, rock, contemporary, country, gospel, and soul, but most of all, I LOVE listening to music of people I know. Luckily for me, my husband is a great singer/song writer, and so is my great friend Liz. I am their biggest fans for sure! Another friend from back-in-the-day, Brittini Black, is an AMAZING artist too. She moved to Nashville for college after she graduated from Chap. I heard she was trying to "make it" as a country star. Now, it seems, she HAS made it!! She's been on a tour for the past month or so, and she has a GREAT video. I'm sure some of you who read this remember her from the CHS days, but if you need a flashback then scroll down to the cheer picture from my TAG, she is the girl standing up in the back. Anyway, I just wanted to share her videos and show some support for her, so let me know what you think!
4 comments:
Yeah, she's awesome!!! I'm glad you put that first video on there. I haven't seen that one. I can't believe she was just able to sit there so vulnerable and belt it out like that. It really doesn't surprise me in the least that she is making it. I thought she would clear back in high school. I also think your husband will make! So how about posting his stuff! :-)
I'm so glad that you posted that about Brittini! I remember going to see her perform on Freemont school when we were still in High School. I have wondered if she was persuing singing.
By the way, I LOVE your hair! Very cute on you:)
Oops! I meant Freemont Street!!
I'm so stealing this video from ya! I've posted about Brit and I've put bulletins up on my facebook/myspace page too!
I'm glad someone else is showing her some love from the good ole' CHS cheer gang!
Post a Comment