Monday, October 20, 2008

busy week

It seems like this past week was so hectic. I've been trying to get Phoenix's halloween costume all together, and I must say it is super cute. We got Phoenix's picture taken with our nephew Ethan. He is going to be Peter Pan and Phoenix is going to be Tinkerbell. Phoenix wasn't in a great mood, but we still got some good shots. I am going to post them, but probably not until Halloween. After the long day of getting her pics done and dinner at Bobby's parents house we were trying to wind down. It was around 11pm and my baby was still going strong. We always think it's funny that she's still awake and happy at 10 or 11 at night. I hate putting her to bed when she's in such a great mood. I am posting a video of the late night fun from our house. You'll see why it's so hard making her go to bed!! So here are a few pictures from this week and the short video(sorry about how dark it came out)...


Bobby and Phoenix at Town Square.


Just a cute little close up!


A very festive outfit from Grandma. :)



11pm and crazy as can be...

5 comments:

Leah said...

I went to Town Square today and we left soaking wet but Scott had the best time!! I love the yogurtland out there! Phoenix is so cute, I can tell you both just love her to bits!!

Julie T. said...

I love the close up of Phoenix. I have a hard time putting Riley to bed at a decent time because she is my little pal and just likes to hang out with me at night.
Also, I love the cute halloween outfit- Riley has the same pants just a different shirt.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Hahaha.... Oh, I love it!! I just wanted to reach in there and squeeze her. She is so adorable and smart! I love when you post videos of her. I swear she gets smarter by the second.

How can she look exactly like Bobby in the second picture and exactly like you in the fourth?? Crazy!!

Marylin said...

Oh my gosh!! Sooo cute! I love all the animals sounds, smart girl and funny Daddy to teach what a snake says! Love that!! My kids are not nearly so happy that late but I can see why you love hanging out nights with that one, she is fabulous!!!

familiesarepriceless said...

Love it!! So the clothes were super cute thanks!!! And hey you don't need to hook up your scanner. Go out in the sun and put the picture you got taken and take a picture of the picture. It turns out way better than scaning it plus it's so much easier. Don't use flash or it puts a glair on the picture.