Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I'm supposed to be getting ready for work and waking Phoenix up to start our chaotic morning routine, but I figured I'd toss a few new pics of my girl up first. Our family pics on the side of my page were taken all the way back in November. While she hasn't grown much more hair since then, she does have more teeth and more ATTITUDE! I added the top picture to prove to the world that even though my monster daughter thinks it's funny to remove my Marley dog's bone from her mouth, my sweet doggy just sits there and takes the abuse. Does that pit bull look like a killer to you? So, don't judge a doggy by it's breed. :) The other pics were taken the week of July 4th while we were hanging at my sister's house. I left my camera at home on the actual 4th, and I felt like a complete loser Mom. Seeing everyone's matching shirts and cute slide shows didn't help either. LOL. But, in my defense, I did remember the video camera! Either way, I LOVE this dress on her. She looks the best in blue, but when she wears blue we always get alot of "what's his name? He is so cute!" ANNOYING, but whatever. OK..I hope that I'll get better at blogging this time around. It may sound a lot like rambling, but I'm making an effort!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE Phoenix in blue because of her eyes!! But, that is funny! I had Claire in blue at the store once with her earings in, plenty of hair in a pretty little bow, AND the blue was a blue DRESS! STILL I recieved, "Oh, what an adorable little boy!" People are GREAT! I'm lovin' the pictures, so keep 'em comin'!
Aww!! Welcome back Jessi!! I'm totally new to this whole blogging world that Liz introduced me to...but I kind of like it. However, I hate when no one comments! ...So hey! Lets make a deal!?! I read and comment you.. if you read and comment me!! It will be fun and worth it! (Yes!)
Your little girl is soooo cute! How would anyone say she's a boy!!? Jerks!! Have Bobby kick their butts!! :0)
Hey Jessi-
I do not know if you remember me but I stumbled on you blog today while blog surfing. It is nice to see you and your cute family. Thanks for blogging... so people like me can catch up with old friends!
-Randi von Bose (VanDrimmelen)
vonbose.net
username: vandfam
password: snow
Phoenix has the bluest, prettiest eyes. I agree she looks adorable in blue, but I’m sure she looks like a princess in anything. And you were worried you wouldn’t have a cute baby! We need to all get together before another Coral Pink has come.
WOW! It has been a while Jessie!! I am so glad you found us. Your little girl is SO cute:) The picture of you and herr on your side bar is beautiful!!
Hey Jessi-
Yeah I am not a blogger yet. Liz keeps trying to get me to start one but we will see. You guys look like such a cute family in all of the pictures. Phoenix has gotten big since I seen her last, so cute!!!
Merridee
Post a Comment