Monday, July 28, 2008

I felt like I had to say something about the slide show that I added to my last blog. Sorry about the obnoxious amount of pictures!! Bobby was like "did you put ALL
of the pictures in there?" I got a little carried away with the pics, but at least you really get the idea of what we were doing last week! Even if my slide show does put some of you to sleep.haha :) Anyway, here's a little about the day I have planned. Later this afternoon I have Phoenix's very first swim lesson. I'm kinda bummed because Bobby has to work late and isn't going to make it. I already feel stupid getting in a suit with my baby in front of a bunch of strangers. I was hoping he would just get in with her and I could take pics from the side of the pool. Oh well!?
After that it's girls night out! YAY! My friend, Becky Borgesen,from WAY back in the day is coming to town. SO, along with Becky, my friends Tera, Adriana, Nikki, and me are all getting together for dinner tonight. That is exactly what I need to get my mind off of my "after vacation blues." Hopefully I'll have some pics of my eventful evening to post tomorrow. Now I have to go and catch the end of this wonder pets episode!

4 comments:

Kellie and Stephen said...

You can never have too many pictures, that's what I love to see on peoples blogs. Especially when you have such a cute little girl to show off!

Erin said...

Hey, I'm glad you're back & you had such a great week! It's funny how you can sooooo need a vacation from your vacation once you're home. It's hard to get motivated again. I hope your girl's night out is fun--those are very necessary.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Sooo, how was the girls night out?? Any pictures to post?? You know you've been tagged now. :0)

Tiffany said...

A little benadryl never hurt anyone right? I would have done the same thing. I’m glad you had such a relaxing time. I don’t think you can ever have too many pictures. At least that’s my favorite part about blogs. You look AWSOME, I don’t know where your vacation weight is, I didn’t see it. You need to help a girl out. How do you look SO good after having a baby?