These are our family pictures we had taken in December. Marissa [d] photography is who we used this year. I liked her a LOT. She is very good at making you feel comfortable and bringing out the best in children. :P
I really love these pics...you guys look fabulous! My fav is Phoenix and the balloon. So congrats on the half and thanks for sharing! Wasn't boring at all to hear the details. You inspire me. My goal for the Salt Lake half coming up is under 2 hours, and that's fast for me. I can't even believe how fast you run. It really does help me to hear stories like yours of setting a seemingly insurmountable goal then accomplishing it!
5 comments:
Such a fantastic looking family!!! Love the colors!! I bet it wasn't killer hot outside this time huh :)
I really love these pics...you guys look fabulous! My fav is Phoenix and the balloon. So congrats on the half and thanks for sharing! Wasn't boring at all to hear the details. You inspire me. My goal for the Salt Lake half coming up is under 2 hours, and that's fast for me. I can't even believe how fast you run. It really does help me to hear stories like yours of setting a seemingly insurmountable goal then accomplishing it!
Lucky Little Girl got her Mom's beautiful eyes! These photos are GORGEOUS! You have such a fun, cute, cool family! Love it!
I love your pictures. I love the bright color and cheeriness of them. You all look great! I think little Phoenix is such a doll.
P.S. I love your new blog title, very clever.
I am so glad that you posted these!! I think they are all great! My favorite is the one of the family walking down the street in b & w.
Post a Comment