Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th 2009
This 4th of July was great fun for our whole family. We were invited to 4 places, so we kind of bounced around and visited with family and friends. We started at Juliette's parents' house for an afternoon BBQ/swim party. Bobby took Phoenix swimming and we had to bribe her to get out when it was time to leave. While there we visited with the Miceli family and my sister, Niki. After that we headed to Bobby's parents' house for some more food and fun. We didn't stay long because Bobby was anxious to see his old friends the Robinsons. I love seeing Bobby around his old friends. I love hearing old stories from what it was like in their neighborhood growing up. :) When it started getting dark we headed to Water street in Henderson to watch the fireworks with a few friends and B's brother and SIL, Kyle and Diana. Here are some pictures from our day. I have to say, although I'm obviously biased, I thought my sweet little Phoenix looked adorable. We were so lucky that she was in a great mood throughout the day!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Uhhh yeah!! Phoenix definitely looked adorable!!!! She is so beautiful in red. He eyes are always so blue. I can't believe her hair is getting long enough to be in ringlets while in a ponytail?!!
Phoenix is adorable!!!
Phoenix is soo cute, and you always have her dressed in such perfectly cute outfits! I think her and Ryker need to have a playdate :)
I know the feeling of being bias... but, YES she is so freaking cute! I love it. Glad you guys were able to visit with lots of family and friends. You are such a cute little family
I am so glad to have the internet back so I can check in on everyone!Glad your 4th was great and you have to forgive me for being such a dork as I was looking at your pics I was like "Hey how do I know those two faces, oh yeah I just spent many hours looking at their faces on my computer!" (referring to Bobby's brother & SIL) I swear they are gonna lock me up one day! :) Miss you
Post a Comment