Friday, July 31, 2009

To BOBBY!!

Hi Bobby! We miss you SO much. Just thought I'd give you a little glimpse into what your little girl is up to.
For everyone else, we're in Oklahoma visiting my family. Bobby stayed home, and is missing us desperately, like crying horribly day and night because he's SO lonely!! RIGHT BOBBY?? Just kiddin'
OK, I'll be home Thursday. Before then though there's some serious fun to be had and weight to be gained.
BYEEEE!!

3 comments:

Marylin said...

Love this!! Grace and she could hang out and play with stickers ALL day together!! Hope you are having so much fun!! :) Oh and eat some food for me k!! :) You always were a good friend that way LOL

Liz Prisbrey said...

I loved this!! How is Bobby hanging in there without you guys?? After seeing that, I'm sure it got a whole lot harder. Phoenix is just too cute! :-)

Marylin said...

Where did you go friend? Too busy?? I totally get it but I have been missing your posts!!! :) I have to stay connected somehow, oh and when are you coming to visit?? :)