Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy birthday Niki

My sister turned 34 a few days ago. We will be celebrating tonight!
I only have one sister, but she is truly the best sister anyone could ask for. She is kind, loving, hard working, patient, generous, and smart. I learn something new from her every time we're together. She is always SOOOOOO helpful. She watches Phoenix whenever she can. She lives across town and will often meet me half way so that I don't have to drive so far. When she babysits she always has some big adventure planned for Phoenix. She has taken her to every museum in town, several parks,and has spent many afternoons at Chuckee Cheese. Phoenix loves visiting her "Aunt Kiki!" I know I have mentioned before how smart Niki is. She scored in the top 4 percent in the country on the LSAT. The great thing about her though is that she NEVER brags and NEVER makes you feel less important. She's just a great person. I, on the other hand, am not so humble. I could sit here and brag all day about my wonderful sister who makes this world a better place, but I want you all to make it to the cute video posted below so I won't. I'll just say that we (Bobby, Phoenix, and I) think the world of her, and we're so extremely proud of her.
Happy Birthday, Niki! I hope this is the best year ever for you!!

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Phoenix is adorable!! As usual. And Happy Birthday to Niki!!!! What a great post you wrote for her. You are a good sister to her too! :-)