Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrating baby #4 for Tera

This weekend was really fun! I attended one of my best friend's baby shower, and it's her FOURTH baby! Anyone who makes it through FOUR pregnancies deserves a post for it, so here it is. Tera is already a great Mom to her three kids. She is beautiful, active, and involved. I often ask her how she does it! She is the cornerstone to her family, and I admire her so much for that. We have some great memories together from childhood, and she can still make me laugh harder than most of my other friends. I love her and her growing family. Baby number four will make two boys and two girls for the Carranzas. One of the best things about the shower was that our great friend Gentry came down from Salt Lake. Me, her, Adriana and Tera used to all hang out when we were young, so it's always a trip down memory lane when we get together! Here are some pictures of the shower. Tera is due June 2nd. She always looks AMAZING pregnant!





4 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Tera really does look AMAZING!!! If only we all could be so lucky when we are pregnant?
I love being able to get together with my old friends and feel like I'm 12 again! I think everyone shoulfd have that.

Kellie and Stephen said...

Three kids and on her fourth pregnancy, she really does look amazing! How lucky is she to have two boys and two girls, that sounds like the perfect family.

Marylin Kelley said...

It makes me chuckle a bit to see her pregnant again cause we have been pregnant together the last three times and I wasn't trying to keep up with her on this one! :) What a fun day!! She always looks fabulous!!

Q is for the Quince's said...

It was fun having all of us together! good Times!