The Piano man himself..
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day surprise!
I had the BEST Valentine's day EVER this year. I don't know if any of you remember my "list of 30 things to do before I die"? Well, on that list was for me to see Billy Joel in concert, and last night, thanks to my AMAZING husband, my wish came true! Bobby surprised me with dinner and tickets to see BILLY JOEL! I couldn't believe it! I LOVE BILLY JOEL. I grew up listening to him with my Mom. Bobby loves him equally as much as I do too, so we were both loving every minute of the show. Here are some pictures and a short video of my favorite song. Sorry about the bad quality, it seemed like we were closer than the video made it look, but here's a little glimpse of our V-day anyhow!





The Piano man himself..
The Piano man himself..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The video is missing??? That is sooo cool that it was on your list! He is pretty cool, isnt he!Your husband is a great guy :)
OK, the video came up! I think it was computer! SO FLIPPIN COOL! Did you sing along to every song???
How fun!!! What a great husband!! One less thing on your list!!! :) K so how are you looking this week for a a girls night?
That is one of my favorite songs! I think he is so amazing I would love to see him in concert. What a great guy you have for a husband.
That is one awesome husband you have!! What a great Valentine's day. I love that you guys are always going all out for holidays and birthdays. I thought you were dang close! Especially when you told me how much your tickets were and how much the floor people paid. Crazy, but he is AWESOME!!
Post a Comment