I have to say I am one lucky girl. I have great friends/family that babysit for me often. With my family so far away I NEED help from my friends/family, and they NEVER let me down. I have to say THANK YOU to Niki(sis), Liz, in-laws, and Shawna for babysitting for me whenever I need it. Recently my friend Shawna noticed I was stressing big time about juggling school and Phoenix. She very kindly offered to take Phoenix for a few hours this week. This may not sound like a big deal, but Shawna is a busy girl. She works 10 hour days as an occupational therapist, volunteers her time to charity, travels A LOT, and works out everyday. So having her offer, without me asking, was SO helpful, and I really appreciate it! Also, Niki, my sister who is in LAW SCHOOL and works full time, is nice enough to keep Phoenix twice a week while I'm in class too. She tutors me in math also! Liz keeps Phoenix once a week too while I'm in class, despite the fact that she is training for a marathon, caring for her own three kids, and juggling tons of other responsibilities as well. And, my in-laws are super amazing to us. They keep Phoenix anytime we need them to, and although I LOVE my daughter more than anything, it is nice to have some alone time with my husband every once in awhile! To ALL of my ridiculously cool, awesome, amazing friends and family that make my life easier...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
When Shawna babysits she really makes sure Phoenix has a good time. She has more toys at her house than we do, and she also takes her to the park or Chuck E. Cheese nearly every time she babysits! Here are some pictures of their adventures together earlier this week! Phoenix is one lucky two year old!!




3 comments:
Who wouldn't want to keep Phoenix all the time? She is perfect! Besides, she helps me more than I help you. Trust me! She keeps Claire very occupied. :-)
Holy crap you even have busy baby sitters! What a blessing! But I am sure they love her like their own she is so darn smart and cute!! Thanks sooooo much for coming tonight, I really enjoyed your company! We must do it again soon! :)
So my update said you posted something new. But when I went to Marylin's, I realized why it wasn't there. If you still do it, sign me up but give me a couple of days to post the pay it forward thing. I just did a new post. :-)
Post a Comment