Last weekend my friend Shawna threw her husband the mother of all 30th b-day parties! I swear I have NEVER seen anyone do a party this CRAZY! I thought it was so much fun, that it deserved to be the topic of this here post. Let me describe her decorations. In each room was a phase of Luke's life..childhood years, teen years, young adult years, and then the big 3-0. It was so cute. The childhood room had ALL of his favorite food and candy, with pics of him as a child scattered throughout the room. I mean she had cotton candy, gourmet cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, smuckers peanut butter and jelly sandwich's. She also had a custom monopoly board made for him. SOOO cute! The teen room was her game room. It had ping pong, air hockey, and pics of him as an eagle scout LOVED it. The young adult room was like a VIP table at a club. She had a VIP stamp that said "Luke's 30th b-day party" and inside there were glow sticks and techno music playing under a black light. His adult years was the BEST...freeds cake, custom candy bars with Luke's pic on the wrapper, chocolate fountain, and basically ALL the food you could EVER imagine. They were sending people home with whole pizzas. CRAZY. So, that's what the party looked like, let me explain the pics below.
For one, they have a SICK karaoke set up, but even though my husband has an amazing voice, he NEVER wants to do karaoke?? I don't know why? BUT this time, after I agreed to sing with him(even though I SUCK bad) he went along with it. It was so much fun. I think everyone there ended up singing, which made it so fun and entertaining! Here's just a few pics of the party, and me and my man singing Cruisin' together. THANK GOODNESS no one was recording any of it! :)
Overall BEST party I've been to! Thanks Shawna for a great time.




4 comments:
What a great Idea!! I love that, sooo creative! What a GREAT WIFE!!
that sounds like soo much fun - I could never think of something like that!
WOW!! I can't believe I haven't heard about the party before now! Shawna is SO good at these party things. It does not surprise me in the least that it was over the top on everything. I still tell people about how amazing your shower was.
I would have liked to see video of you doing karaoke though! :-)
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog. I hadn't even thought to ask you if you had one, so I am glad to find out that you do. And such cute family pics too! I didn't realize you ran, good luck with your marathon training. And by the way, I am super excited for our girls night out this Thursday! See you then.
Post a Comment