let me just point out what is what, since this pic kinda sucks.
There are 8 cases of Pepsi, 2 lbs. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, 4 bags of pizza rolls, and that ALL laundry detergent does almost 70 loads of laundry. The ALL was only $2.33 each!! I think you can see everything else ok.
My total for this trip before any savings was $167.78
I saved $67.47 AND I Received a $15.00 cedit on my next trip. :)
Even the cashier seemed impressed and asked where I found my coupons!!
I can't wait for next week.
Here's to saving BIG in the future...(sorry about the nudity, but i thought this pic fit this post perfectly. LOL)
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgNOJyvCL4YoBl4X9A6wOp4ntASN9pwbDM8XVloUjaeoc3cG0-lYQ7Ab9Xb4BBpfeuc-vP978KO17U_2q-NF7bcbq6PSb_RBBjmyVQnkZVt-7D2iPF-Hezn-_SnDL82RK3pXxV1ZDcbV0/s1600-h/081.JPG">
4 comments:
Nice job I almost went to a class but then was not able to but man I wish I had because I have heard some awesome things! You and Liz need to teach me!!! Oh and your funny story had me busting my gut open from laughing, and that stuff does not offend me at all so no worries there!! :)
I think we did pretty good for our first time! U got a lot!
Hey, I'm commenting on Jess' iPhone. I am loving this thing!!
Wow good job girls!!! I love Pheniox she is so cute.
Winners Posted!! :)
Post a Comment