Here's some of the pictures from my visit with my old friend Becky Borgesen. Also, Tera(maglione) Carranza is the other girl in the pics. For some reson we waited until after our friends Adriana and Nikki left to start snapping pics, but we'll catch em next time. I'll just throw some random ones up of them in so you can put faces with names. I realize that some of you who read this are younger than us, but all these girls are from the Ferron/Woodbury/Chap group, so holla if ya know them!! LOL
uuggh..the RPC server is unavailable, so I'll have to put pics up of Ad and Nikki later. But, for now here's a few from the other night.
Notice me trying to hide the bottom half of my dress the best I could.

Above, Tera and me

Tera, me, and Bec

Tera and Becky, hangin poolside at the Red Rock
1 comment:
Tera looks GREAT!! I haven't seen her since she was oh, about 7 or 8 months pregnant.
Post a Comment