Monday, June 20, 2011





Back in March when I broke my ankle I was devastated!! It meant that I would have to be in pain during Diana's wedding, benched from soccer and running AGAIN, and that I would be hobbling around trying to keep up with my 4 year old. Major bummer for sure, right? Well, it turns out that it was the best thing that could have happened. I truly believe it was God's way of forcing me to slow down a bit. I didn't realize it then, but I was about to enter into my second pregnancy. I'm shocked how things have always worked out for us. I always imagined that we would have two children. It seems like this one "fell" into our lives at the perfect time. I love P SO much and am thrilled that she'll have a sibling. I am due on December 18th. This pregnancy is so much different. I feel way more relaxed this time around. I'm TRYING to continue my running routine only at a slower pace than normal. I've been doing 4 milers at a 10.5 minutes per mile pace. I am praying that I feel good enough to keep my running up until the end. Unfortunately I'm still gaining weight fast, but running makes me feel great mentally. It's definitely something I need. The heat isn't making this an easy task, but I haven't given up yet. In a few weeks we'll find out if this little baby is a boy or girl. I'm SO excited. Here's to hoping that the next 6 months fly by and that I'll be holding a healthy little baby in my arms in no time.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Woohooo yay Jessi. How exciting for you, Bobby and P! Enjoy this time.