This weekend Phoenix was thrilled to have her best friend Claire come and stay for a few nights. This was the first time Phoenix had a friend spend the night and she was thrilled! They played non-stop all day and night! I had such a fun time listening to their little conversations. I heard some pretty funny things come from them both. At one point Claire told Phoenix to "shake her booty", and Phoenix taught Claire some of her cheer moves. I think the two of them are going to be a scary combo when they hit their teen years! On Friday I took them to Town Square to play and shop. I didn't get to take pics of the playing because the wind was CRAZY!! I did score some cute matching dresses for them to wear Saturday though, and they looked ADORABLE in them. Here are some pics of the cutest two year olds around!!
OM Hell- that is THE CUTEST thing ever!!! I can't stand it. They look like twins- I had to look really close to see who was who in the first pic! I'm glad they had fun together- girlfriends are great aren't they??? lol- I just got Ashlyn the same sandals that Phoenix is wearing! too funny!
I LOVE IT!!! They look absolutely adorable! Claire is going to want to live at your house. She had so much fun! Thank you again for keeping her for me. I really REALLY appreciate it!! :-)
6 comments:
OM Hell- that is THE CUTEST thing ever!!! I can't stand it. They look like twins- I had to look really close to see who was who in the first pic! I'm glad they had fun together- girlfriends are great aren't they??? lol- I just got Ashlyn the same sandals that Phoenix is wearing! too funny!
those pictures are too cute for words! your house looks like the place to be for fun slumber parties
They really do look like they could be sisters! They are so cute!!!!! So fun for them to have such a good friend:) I love the dresses too!
Wow they could be twins. Your such a great friend.
I LOVE IT!!! They look absolutely adorable! Claire is going to want to live at your house. She had so much fun! Thank you again for keeping her for me. I really REALLY appreciate it!! :-)
They are so dang cute! I love it! The slide pictures are my favorite, so cute. love their cheer moves.
Post a Comment