This week was Spring Break for me and I really enjoyed it. We have had a relaxing week, and that's exactly what I needed following mid terms and a half marathon! So, Phoenix was one happy little two year old this week. She welcomed her friends Maddox and Claire over for a few hours on Tuesday, and later that day got some MORE play time in with our friends, the Carranzas. I love getting together for picnic lunches at the park with friends, especially when the weather is this nice. I had a few Dr.'s appointments to catch up on this week also. I have to admit that sometimes dragging Phoenix along can be such a pain, but sometimes she can be so entertaining while I wait. We actually had fun together at the Dr. this week. I have learned that nothing cures Phoenix's boredom like foam letters to play games with and Mn M's to snack on. :) Today I took Phoenix to the park to spend some Mommy and me time alone. We had a great time! Here's some pictures from our week.
Caiden Carranza with Phoenix
Look how Happy Phoenix is playing with Maddox and Claire. She loves her BFF!
6 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!! The one on the stairs is priceless! They are always so happy together. :-)
Hey Jessi, I had to make my blog private- so send me your email if you want and i can add you to my readers list.
bellwinans@msn.com
Sounds like a fun week! I love the picture of the girls relaxin' on the stairs! Too cute!
What a great week you have had!! Love the pictures and has anyone ever said that your girls look kind of alike?? Anyway they are soo stinkin cute!!
Love the pictures!!! She is becoming quite the little camara ham!!!
Sounds good whatever you girls are getting. I'm a medium. What's the date of our first game? e-mail me brandeeprice@hotmail.com
Post a Comment